Oct 11, 2009

"Crash And Burn" by Elise Estrada



This song is about getting another chance. Especially for the part of the girl. For maybe that she has done something wrong and she wants to make it up to her man. Another chance to fix up their relationship. Read the chosen lyrics. Especially if you are a girl and if you really really want to have something back.

I know that you're hurting, I know I was wrong.
I know that for certain, you know we belong.
Please let me see you, please open up.
I beg your forgiveness, don't let us fall.

Give me one more chance,
Before we crash and burn.
Give me one more chance,
Before the point of no return.
I'd give everything to make it good again,
I'd do anything to get out of this tailspin.
Give me one more chance,
Before, before we crash and burn.

No comments: