Dec 26, 2010

A new year's gift from God.

"Sometimes, it's not really a matter of choosing the right choice. It's a matter of proving that you made the right choice."

If you have found the right person for you. How will you prove to the world that she/he is the right one for you?

This is a story of a girl finding and searching for the right guy in her life. Even she came from a tragic and stormy history.

Its November 2010, tell me why does the time fly so fast. Its been 5 months since I've left my heart on the road of sorrow. I am Felice, recently studying a bachelor's degree, funny and easy to be with, talkative but in a nice way, and hoping for a guy who will not torn my heart again. I promise to myself I will not hurt anybody especially whom I loved the most. But I guess I was wrong. I gave my whole heart and now it's already torn into pieces.

Its December 2010, the last month of this empty year. I feel so empty inside. I wish I could be a dark sky so that no one can see me. My family and friends always uplift my spirit. So one day, I kneel down and talk to God praying

''I know in myself that this is just a challenge for me to encounter and to get through. I know you love me and will never leave me. I am very sorry for all the sins I have done. I hope you can forgive me. I will just wait for the right person that you will gave to me who will love me as much as I love him. And I hope you will still guide in my decisions."

The last night of the year was so uplifting. I saw a shooting star even the sky is covered up with fireworks. I wish that tomorrow, the 1st day of my new and hopefully wonderful year will be my strength for the other half that has been torn away from me.

Its January 2011, the first month of my new happy year. While walking and buying some new pair of shoes. I met this person whose named is Seth. We became friends, exchange of messages and mails. Getting to a point of knowing each other. Days passed, weeks, and even months.

Its July 2011, I am Felice recently graduated this year, newly working and officially engaged. I met Seth at some mall when I was buying a pair of shoe and planning to commit my whole life with him.

Tell me why does the time fly so fast? Its almost a year since I left my heart on the road of sorrow. But this time someone picked it up, fixed and took care until it beats again. This person saw a shooting star even the sky is covered up of fireworks and wish that he could bring the lost heart to its right owner.

I am Felice officially engaged to Seth. We both wished at a shooting star on the night of new years eve and it is truly a wonderful gift from God.

Song to Pamper: "Perfect Two" by Auburn



No comments: