Aug 2, 2009

My heart can hear you

This is maybe the most overwhelmed, dramatic but happy love story. Even I shed a tear for this story. Read it. Its very inspiring.

Here is a story of one of my reader's who accept love even trials and judgement goes through them.

"Do you ever see a person who has nothing to see, nothing to hear or nothing to say? Eventually that person might be blind, deaf or mute. But, do you ever wonder to fall in love to a person who has that kind of illness? Me? Yes, I do. I have fallen in love to a person who is deaf and mute. And even she have that special kind of illness. I truly do love her. My name is adan and my wife is trina. We have a son right now and his name is charlz. I am currently an area manager at a company of clothes. Me and my wife has a speech center which teach sign language. For once and for all, here it is. My own love story that gave me full of heart burns but still ended up happy. One day, I saw trina at some fastfood restaurant. I saw a beautiful lady with her nice dress and eating some ice cream chocolate sundae. I sat by her side and introduce myself. She has nothing to say but just stare at my mouth. She pulled out a pen and a small notebook at her bag and she began to write something that say's "I can't hear what you are saying and I can't talk. But, I can read your lips. By the way, my name is trina" So now I understand why she is staring at my lips. So there it was. We exchanged numbers. I texted her always. We start dating even she is quiet all the time. I don't know why I am so attracted to her. Until, one time. I realize that for a better communication. I would also want to know how to speak using my hand. So I enrolled up to a sign language course and trina always goes with me. I introduced her to my family and friends. It was fine and it's hard for them to accept trina as my girlfriend. There was one time, in my apartment that my mom sent me an email about trina that I should left her and find someone else that is normal. I disagree to my mom of what she said. I said trina is normal and I love her and I will never leave her alone. And for the hard part, trina saw that mail on my laptop and told me that my mom was right. I explained and told trina that I don't care about her illness and I accept her whatever she has. Trina left and gave me a cd and a note that say's "Play me". I played that cd and heard a musical piano song. Days have passed away. I look for trina, I texted her but she always doesn't reply. Until one rainy day in that fastfood restaurant where we first meet. I saw her there sitting with a chocolate sundae at her table and wearing that nice, cozy dress. I sit by her side and give a note that say's "I played your cd" and suddenly she looked at my eyes, get my left hand and put it on her heart. She sign language with her other hand that say's "My heart can hear you". A tear fall from my eyes and I hug her so tight that I don't want to let her go. After that, I give her a ring and proposed to her. I always bring that ring everytime I looked for trina. We faced each other families and for the better. My mom accepted her. We we're married and put up a house and began to plan for our speech center. I always wanted to have some kids on our house. But trina is afraid that it will be like her, prior to her illness. So, trina and I took some medical advice that there is a chance that our baby will be normal. And so on, trina was pregnant and I am very happy that I will be soon a dad. Furthermore, trina give birth to a our son named charlz. Charlz was normal. He can hear and talk. We we're happy and our speech center is going strong. So, this is my dramatic but full of joy love story. I hope I will read it soon on your blog. Thank you very much." - Adan

Tricia:

"If you truly love a person, you will accept who he/she was or what he/she has."



Thanks to you adan. It was very overwhelming for you to share that kind of experience in your life. Take care of your family and Godbless.

Song to Pamper: "Music of my heart" by N'sync & Gloria Estefan



No comments: