Jun 29, 2009

"If I Say" by Alain Cruz




This song is all about saying to the person that you love is the one that is meant for you. You will love him/her forever till' death do you part. Read the chosen lyrics. It will emphasize that saying "I love you" a hundred or thousand times is not enough to prove that you really love a person.

Girl you've been the greatest prize any man can ask for.
Sacrifice everything for your love.
With your presence, I am breathless.
I want to hold you forever.
I fall for you more and more when I look into your eyes.
Baby I'm glad you found your way in my life.
Hoping one day you will be my bride, so I can love you forever.

If I say I love you a thousand times, it would never be enough.
I would sail across a desert mound, just to feel your tender touch.
If I say I love you a thousand times, it would never be enough.
I would sail across a desert mound, just to feel your tender touch.

No comments: